Builder update

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sun Jan 6 23:23:47 UTC 2008

We got ppc1 back on friday.  Thanks to Mike for dealing with IBM to get it
fixed and working again.  I refreshed the OS on it so its now running RHEL5
the same as the other builders.  its back in action and seems to be working
fine.  a few builds have gone through it ok.

In the process of rebuilding ppc1  i renamed it from ppc1.fedora.redhat.com to
ppc1.fedora.phx.redhat.com  this is because it really does not cope well
running both plague and koji.  it only has 2 gb ram,  ppc2 and ppc3 have the
same cpu's but 4gb ram   they are the two ppc boxes that can be used for
plague.

so to give a breakdown of the builders we have
hammer2       plague koji
xenbuilder1    plague koji
xenbuilder2    plague koji
xenbuilder4    koji
ppc1    koji
ppc2    plague koji
ppc3    plague koji
ppc4    koji

now that FC-6 is EOL plague is only used for EPEL.  to allow building of epel
in koji requires some fairly invasive work.  If any one wants to help  please
raise your hand.

--
Dennis Gilmore