FC6 guests

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 16:23:25 UTC 2008

So, we still have a handful of FC6 guests lying around in PHX.
After a quick look, it seems that we're using them for the following
services.

    publictest1
    - pkgdb-dev
    - ns-slapd
    - mysqld
    - postgres
    - wevisor
    publictest2
    - my mash/bodhi playground
    publictest4
    - asterisk
    test1
    - security irc bot / xmlrpc.

Please feel free to chime in with any services / guests I'm missing.

With regard to publictest2, this guest can go away and not come back.
I'd be fine doing mash/bodhi testing on any guest that has a couple gigs
of RAM and read-only access to /mnt/koji.

So, in order to get this ball rolling, we need to determine which guests
we want to upgrade / destroy, what OS we want to upgrade them to, and if the
services are currently able to run on that OS.  Also, when would the best time
to upgrade be?

luke