Fedora-infrastructure-list Digest, Vol 20, Issue 8

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 9 15:04:45 UTC 2008

On 2008-01-09 08:24:55 PM, Cyber Bob wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, but please be a bit more specific. In the link you
> provided me, at what section of the page I am supposed to look for the
> solutions to the problems I encountered ? Please tell me, I really want to
> learn.

> > Sorry Cyber Bob, you want:

It's a link to sign up to the fedora-list mailing list, where you might
have more luck with getting support.  Note, however, that Fedora Core 6
and below are no longer supported (they don't get any security updates,
etc.  anymore), so don't be surprised if they point you to upgrade
first.

To see more ways of getting help, take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate.

Thanks,
Ricky