My introduction

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Jan 24 15:20:53 UTC 2008

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Amitakhya Phukan wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am Amit from India and have recently joined the fedora-infrastructure
> mailing list and I hope to have an exciting time here. Presently, I am working
> with Red Hat as a Language Maintainer for Assamese and am involved with
> localization of RHEL, Fedora, Mozilla and GNOME. I hope to contribute to the
> fedora infrastructure and in the process also learn a lot from you guys.
>
> Cheers and regards,
>
> Amitakhya Phukan.

Welcome Amitakhya!  We work mostly on the mailing list, online and through
our ticketing system at http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ any
time you think you've got something to add, jump right in.  We also hold
regular meetings:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings

	-Mike