Collaboration Servers!

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 21:15:22 UTC 2008

collab1.fedoraproject.org is up and running.  Yahoo!  So whats missing?
Well, it doesn't actually do anything yet.  Plans for it include

1) gobby (its AMAZING)
2) pastebin or something like it (also amazing)
3) mailman.

So who wants to set up what?  Luke, you'd mentioned you might be able to
get gobby up sometime this week / next.  Is that still the case?  If so
I'll open a ticket and assign it to you.

My only request for pastebin is that we use something that has an
upstream, and that we don't modify it other then to create a template for
that good ol' fedora look and feel.

If someone wants to do a part (paulo, you'd mentioned some interest) just
let me know.  These types of servers also fall under "tools" so you'll
need to be part of the sysadmin-tools FIG.

	-Mike