Need a hand...

Saurabh Bathe sbathe at redhat.com
Fri Jul 4 06:08:04 UTC 2008

Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Anyone in the sysadmin-hosted group able to work on this project?
>>
>> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/508
>
> And actually, if someone wanted to split that ticket into multiple
> requests (maybe even the OP) it'd be easier to track which ones have
> been done.

I have worked on the conversion of these projects from their CVS to SVN.
I have SVN dumpfiles, what next?

I think this is also time that I say I would like to be a active helper
in the group.

I have been doing general sysadmin stuff for about 5-6 years now. Quite
good with Apache/Tomcat/Mail/LDAP/Nagios. Can do bash/perl. Have
maintained CVS and svn (though I would not say I am an expert or know a
lot there). Understand a bit of Puppet and Xen.

For Fedora Infrastructure, I think I would be helpful in
sysadmin-hosted, sysadmin-cvs, sysadmin-web. But am willing to work on
whatever else needs to get done :).

--
Thanks,
Saurabh Bathe