Travel, meetings, and vacation

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 19:25:55 UTC 2008

Hey guys,

I'm travelling to Boston next week to work on architecture design for
our web applications until FudCon.  So I'll be in a plane most of Tue,
Jun 10 and then somewhat less available to pick up random tasks that
need to be done until June 22 (still be around, just concentrating
mostly on web app hacking with J5, lmacken, rnorwood, etc).

After FudCon I'll be taking a vacation from June 23 - July 1 with
relatives in Vermont so I won't be getting anything done for that week
and a half.

-Toshio