Fwd: [Trac-dev] Genshi 0.5 released (Transformer heads up for Trac plugin authors)

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Jun 10 02:21:45 UTC 2008

I've pshed Genshi 0.5 into Rawhide (should appear tomorrow).  I've
been using it locally on some CentOS and Fedora boxes with good
success (even with some TG apps I use in-house) but I don't want to
break any of the Fedora apps if I don't have to.  So, I'll hold off on
pushing Genshi 0.5 into anything but Rawhide until we can test the
Fedora apps...