Wiki changes

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 17:36:39 UTC 2008

I'm making some more wiki tweaks today, if you're a regular wiki user
please stop by #fedora-admin and let me know how its going.  Basically I'm
allowing more processes to run but for a shorter amount of time.  This
will cause the longer running threads to be killed much sooner and should
free up resources for the normal day-to-day stuff that has been suffering
over the last couple of weeks.  I'm looking into why we've had more
timeouts recently though I suspect its because the release is close, more
people are editing and using the wiki.

Please let me know what your experiences are with the wiki over the next
couple of days.

	-Mike