Metalink support

Bram Neijt bneijt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 17:16:09 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

My name is Bram and I'm one of the developers the metalink tools
project. I've heard that somebody tried to implement metalinks as part
of the mirrormanager project and failed to get an agreable patch.

I'm new to mirrormanager but I would like to see if I can find a way
to help you guys with hosting metalinks in a usefull way. Even if it
means it has to be done outside of the mirrormanager.

Are there any opinions floating around about how metalinks could be
implemented/created?

Greetings,
  Bram

PS I have some ideas, but as I'm new to this list I don't want to
start dictating solutions. Feel free to invite me to do so ;-)