FAS2->bugzilla permissions

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 07:17:07 UTC 2008

Jon Stanley wrote:
> Hey guys -
>
> Folks in the fedorabugs group should get the fedora_contrib permission
> bit set in bugzilla - I sponsored a new person into fedorabugs this
> evening, and they don't seem to be picking up bugzilla permissions
> after several hours?  Can someone check that the cron that does that
> is still functional with FAS2?

This was broken in two ways.

1) There is a script (export-bugzilla.py) which didn't get updated to
use FAS2's bugzilla queue instead of the fedorausers database.  Since
the db schema is the same for that table, a quick port should be
possible by just pointing the script at fas2 and adding a user/password
that can read and delete from bugzilla_queue there.

2) There seems to be a problem in the triggers as the bugzilla_queue
table in the database doesn't accurately reflect who was changed.  I
think I've fixed this portion.

It's too late at night for me to be safely mucking around directly in
the database right now but I'll check on #2, add the list of new
approvals that Jon sent me, and update bugzilla via the script in #1
tomorrow.  If everything looks good, I'll get the script to
automatically running on an app server as well.

-Toshio