Asterisk and Town Hall meeting

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:19:55 UTC 2008

The Fedora Board should be doing another "town hall" style meeting on
Tuesday April 1.  (No fooling.)  In March we postponed plans until then
to use Asterisk and Gstreamer to provide some sort of listening
capability for community members.

(1) How is that going?
(2) Can we plan to use that solution for the April 1 meeting?
(3) If not, how can we schedule so as not to crunch the team around the
F9 release timetable?