New (beta) service, email to Trac tickets

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed May 21 19:18:22 UTC 2008

Over the past week I've spent some time getting email2trac setup on our
hosted environment so that projects can accept email for Trac tickets.
I have created an SOP for setting this up:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/SOP/HostedEmail2Trac

If there are any questions related to this, please post them on list, or
in #fedora-admin

I'm going to use this for the rel-eng project (and to lesser extent the
pungi project as well) for a bit, before announcing this too loudly as a
new offering.  I want to see how well it works and what concerns we
might have with a more public release of this service.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!