Creation of an user profile...

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed May 28 16:08:00 UTC 2008

On Wed, 28 May 2008, antonio montagnani wrote:

> Luca Foppiano wrote / ha scritto on /il 24/05/2008 14:06:
> > On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 13:46 +0200, antonio montagnani wrote:
> >
> > > when I try to create my Profile I get this reply:
> > >
> > > Proxy Error
> > >
> > >  The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> > > The proxy server could not handle the request POST /wiki/UserPreferences.
> > >
> > > Reason: Error reading from remote server
> > >

> > It's a common bug...solution is to cross fingers and retry ;-)
> >
> > AFAIK wiki will be migrated on mediawiki to avoid this errors
> >
> > Luca
> >
> I created an user account as antoniomontag (even if I tried to create it as
> AntonioMontagnani): how do I change it???
> Also in the new wiki, I cannot create another account.
> Any help???

There is no longer a separate account needed for the wiki.  You'll need to
sign up at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/ for your username.
You already have one (antoniomontag) and should be able to log in with it
to the wiki and the /accounts/ link above.  If not, please reset your
password.

	-Mike