Introduction

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu May 29 14:06:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, 29 May 2008, Alex Musolino wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been using Linux for a little more than 3 years now (RedHat 9, FC5, FC6,
> F7, F8) and have since taken a strong interest in all things
> Linux/FOSS/Computers in general. I'm currently doing a Computer Systems
> Engineering degree as a double with Mathematical and Computer Sciences. I'm
> familiar with XML, XHTML/CSS, MySQL, I can program in PHP, and a little Java
> (working on my Python, Perl, C/C++).
>
> I've messed around with some linux home servers, so I'm familiar with setting
> up and running basic Linux services. I'd love to help out with anything I
> can, and hopefully I'll learn a thing or two from other contributors.

Welcome Alex, we hang out in #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net as well as
in this list.  There's a meeting today at 20:00 UTC if you can make it.

Also https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ has a list of our
current open tickets (work that needs to get done) if you see something
you'd like to do just say so.

	-Mike