Change Freeze Breakage

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:41:44 UTC 2008

Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> Id like to get started on load balancing koji.  First step will be a soc
> request to have koji's IP put on the load balancer.  and pointed at koji1 and
> koji2

How will this affect people doing last minute rebuilds (I'm guessing it
should be transparent if koji2 works fine)?  Is it easy to revert/work
around if something goes wrong?

Since koji won't affect the distribution of the pre-release, I'm
inclined to say the sooner we do this the less disruptive it will be.

> second step will be to rebuild koji1 as a 32 bit guest.  this should be
> transparent to users since the existing koji2 will be up and serving
> builders/users.

If we do the first part, this part gets my +1

-Toshio