introduction - looking for contributing to Infra team

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:44:15 UTC 2008

Rakesh Pandit wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I am Rakesh Pandit, fedora package maintainer and would like to join
> infrastructure team and contribute. Still looking at *GetStarted*
> pages. :)
>
> A bit about myself, I maintain some packages for fedora, and
> contribute to few GNU Projects and Openoffice.
>
> I can write python, perl, bash scripts + can program in C/C++. But am
> not good at system administration.

Hi Rakesh!

If you're mostly interested in Development of our apps, feel free to
talk to me.  We have many web applications written in-house: koji,
bodhi, packagedb, mirrormanager, fas, smolt, etc.  Some of these have
command line clients as well.

If there's a particular application or area that you're interested in,
let me know and I'll work with you to get you started or put you in
touch with that project's maintainer.  We're always happy to get new
developers helping out.

I'm abadger1999 on irc.freenode.net, #fedora-admin.

Also, if you can make the infrastructure meetings, we hold them on
Thursdays at 20:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting (also on irc.freenode.net)

-Toshio