Intro for Leo Albert Jackson Jr (lajjr)

Leo Jackson lajjr at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 16:55:45 UTC 2008

 My name is Leo Albert Jackson Jr
 I have worked with a multitude of different systems. I have
 a Masters in Computer Science. I have a lot of equipment for
 testing. I have created my companies infrastructure. I
 created software and scripts for keeping everything running.
 I personally oversee 780 persons in different fields
 software engineering, security, admin, web development, tech
 docs, packaging software for distribution. I have hacked a
 ton of software and hardware to fix repair improve. I have
 built custom tools and software for my company and have
 systems that I built from the ground up.

 Thank You,

 Leo Albert Jackson Jr
 Owner Head Programmer
 LJ's Electronics and Software