sspp (server-status php parses)

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 15:39:01 UTC 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Mike Putnam wrote:

> Serghey's script (http://sspp.googlecode.com/) requires mod_status be enabled...
>
> (delivered disabled in Apache/2.0.52 at least)
>
> #<Location /server-status>
> #    SetHandler server-status
> #    Order deny,allow
> #    Deny from all
> #    Allow from .example.com
> #</Location>
>
> ...and...
>
> #ExtendedStatus On
>
> (also delivered disabled in Apache/2.0.52)
>
> ...as well as write access to the /tmp file mentioned in the code in order to
> work.
>
> Once these prerequisites are satisfied, it's a handy little script.
>
> Thanks, Serghey!

A month or so back I was doing some performance checks on enabling
mod_status (while I was getting some /wiki/ zabbix h/s monitoring going
on).  Seemed ok, I didn't get the change in for the freeze though.  I
suspect it won't be much of a problem to get this up and going after F10
ships though.

	-Mike