[Fedora-sysadmin-list] Web Security

Paulo Santos santosp at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 24 10:51:12 UTC 2008

Hi Damian,

Those look good to me, and you might want to add some extra ones just to
start.

# Log only relevant entries and log it
SecAuditEngine RelevantOnly
SecAuditLog /var/log/httpd/modsec_audit.log

# Filter only Dynamic content (to minimize performance impact) should be
tested to be sure that it does what is expected
SecFilter DynamicOnly

Just my 2 cents :)

Paulo