Informal survey

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 24 18:00:58 UTC 2008

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> Ahhh. I am so used to doing that from my basement.. kids these days.

1. a machine in my house would draw a lot more power than the portion of a
machine I get with slicehost
2. keeping that running all the time so my email works would take a lot
more effort than I currently put out with the slicehost
3. I have a remote site I'm reasonably confident will be up and
functional, useful for traceroutes, etc.
4. Offsite backups have saved my ass before, learn them, live them, love
them :)

-sv