Puppet training

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Oct 1 14:33:29 UTC 2008

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

> Well crap guys, my bad.  I never finalized this and the time has come and
> gone..  Will next week on wed at 4:00 work for everyone still?

Ok, its time!  So we're looking at 4:00 Central time or:

date -d "2008-10-01 21:00 UTC"

The slides are:
http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/puppet/PuppetTraining.odp

We'll have the discussion at extension 2001 or
sip:infrastructure at fedoraproject.org.

if you don't have soft voip capabilities see
http://talk.fedoraproject.org/ for local dial in numbers (if you are near
one)

Also, should we also have an IRC channel for people to ask questions in
like last time?  I'd encourage everyone who's doing this but doesn't use
voip regularly to come by #fedora-admin and test your setup before the
meeting.  It can often not work as you'd expect and if you're causing
noise on the line it will delay the training.

	-Mike