Patch to fix EPEL dep scripts

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Fri Oct 31 10:38:21 UTC 2008

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:24:13 -0500, Michael Stahnke wrote:

> I think I solved the repo-closure/deps scripts issues.  Now it should
> be back to sending only one email, (instead of 6).

If I knew where I could find the original script, I could contribute
proof-reading. I dunno what infrastructure group membership is needed
for that.

Still missing is to switch repoclosure arch to i686 when running for i386
repos. EL is i586 and above. Some packages are not available for i386
and create false positives (e.g. kernel related deps) unless you
set the target arch to i686.

> Also, there was an
> indentation issue in the reporting program that was causing the
> dependencies problems to be cleared.

Not true. Your indentation breaks it. Hint: It's supposed to stay
a for...else statement, not if...else.