Patch to fix EPEL dep scripts

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Fri Oct 31 19:07:02 UTC 2008

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:33:12 -0500, Michael Stahnke wrote:

> Hmm, that might be why I having odd issues.  The problem when I was
> testing was that every time the dep list was blank.  It seemed like
> that for/else combo was blanking out the container of broken deps.

That's by design. At least one -k/--keyword value is needed to match
repoids. [It could also be the reverse: match everything by default
and exclude repos via cmdline args. That would be less convenient.]

With the changed indentation
 - it matches everything by default if no keyword is specified,
 - it works as before if exactly one keyword is specified, ;)
and
 - it breaks if more than one keyword is specified.