Outage Notification - 2008-09-13 01:00 UTC

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sat Sep 13 17:48:14 UTC 2008

On Friday 12 September 2008 09:28:12 pm Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 September 2008 12:11:07 pm Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> > Reason for Outage:
> > update koji to 1.2.6.  it will enable us to turn garbage collection back
> > on.

ok as a follow up there are a few quirks/bugs to be looked into.
* browsing via ssl without a cert - you can only access https:// if you have a
user cert installed in your browser. it would be nice for those that want to
use ssl to be able to do so even if they are not a fedora contributor.

* fixing it so that construct_url calls will work - the mod_python we have does
not have the construct_url function ,  at the moment it means that the rss
feed is broken.  as well as login if you directly enter the login url.  if you
click login/logout it does work.

* fixing so you dont get asked over and over for your user cert - while
browsing you will be asked frequently to authenticate with your user cert.
this has happened for awhile now if you browse using ssl. 1.2.6 now forces ssl
browsing while logged in.  so its much more obvious.

Dennis