Introduction

Carlos Eduardo Pedroza Santiviago carlos at santiviago.com
Tue Apr 14 00:02:37 UTC 2009

Hi all,

My name is Carlos Eduardo Pedroza Santiviago, i'm a sysadmin from
Brazil, where i mainly work with UNIX/Linux servers administration. I
have LPIC-3 Certification, and have worked with Linux for 10+ years.
My interest in Fedora (Red Hat) has increased recently, since i mostly
used Debian/Ubuntu before. And because of that, I'll have my RHCE exam
on Friday, and i guess i'll be fine! :-)

I have experience in tasks automation, administration of services,
clustering, and a lot of interest in the security field. I'd like to
join the devel FIG if possible, and if you are a sponsor, please do
not hestitate to contact me. I *really* would like to help.

Best Regards,

--
Carlos Eduardo Pedroza Santiviago -- http://softwarelivre.net