Fedora Calendering system: listing clear requirements.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 18:06:24 UTC 2009

>>> What I have got so far:
>>>
>>> 1. Having a calender. ;)
>>> 2. Updating and Syncing from different clients using caldev protocol.
>>> 3. Having a web-interface to view/update/sync the calenders.
>>
>> Have we gone any further with this yet? Just want to make sure I'm not
>> missing out on a new system which needs testing. Thanks!

Yes, finally I found out that using DaviCal and chandler together, we
can build the ideal solution.
But I am lagging a bit as I just got hold of rawhide1 only a couple of
days back and chandler is a bit problematic on it. I am working on it.
Lets see.

--
Regards,
Susmit.