deltarpms not working since rawhide was signed

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Sat Apr 25 00:44:50 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 07:15:51PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Apr 2009, Matt Domsch wrote:
>
> > I'm seeing the metalink problem and will investigate the cause.
> >

> I haven't actually sat down and looked at this yet, is it completely a
> metalink problem or are there two different things going on?

metalinks are definitely sometimes wrong.  For example, a repomd.xml
file for updates/10/x86_64 that updated at

-rw-r--r-- 1 263 mirrors     2391 Apr 24 19:35 repomd.xml

was not being reported in the metalink at

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 23:15:02 GMT

and I'm not yet sure why.  update-master-directory-list is running a
little more often than twice an hour on average, and the mirrorlist
cache is updating every hour as expected.  So the data is either not
getting picked up during u-m-d-l runs, or is somehow not getting from
the DB into the mirrorlist cache.

If you see me monkey with u-m-d-l on bapp1, that's what I'm trying to
figure out...

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux