Any C coders want to help me with something?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Apr 30 03:44:09 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 02:03:55PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> We worked pretty closely with different LDAP teams and the way FAS works
> is just not very... ldapian.  Although it's only some internal stuff that
> we need (specifically related to our user/sponsor/admin bits in each
> group.

Can't this be implemented with a FAS ldap schema that contains these
bits in ldap attributes?

Or rephrased: Can't any SQL field in a table be always mapped onto
some (custom) ldap attribute? If you can map a problem onto an SQL
database it should be possible to go ldap IMHO.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net