Last call for talking points - what makes you excited about F12?

Mel Chua mel at
Tue Aug 18 15:30:54 UTC 2009

If you've got a moment for some last-minute help...

We (Marketing) will be freezing the F12 talking points list today, and
are still somewhat light in the "what makes Fedora awesome for admins
and developers?" categories.

Right now we have "libguestfs and kvm improvements" for admins and
"maybe moblin" for developers, but there must be more - and more reasons
why they're awesome (why *is* libguestfs something that makes admins
happy?). We figured you would know.

The features list is at If you've got a
moment, please take a look at that, then edit with the things that
are making you (as admins and devels) happy about F12 coming out.

Help us promote the heck out of your work. ;)

PS: I know this is last-minute notice - sorry about that. We're still
learning how to do things on a schedule, and next time around we'll put
the call out here much earlier.