CSI doc

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:58:18 UTC 2009

Mike et al.,

I made a few updates to the CSI Security Policy document's incident
response plan -- Most of them were non-substantive, just fixing or
clarifying the language.  Any eyeballs or reviews of the changes
appreciated.  If it looks OK, feel free to publish the update at the
appropriate infrastructure.fp.o location.

By the way, if anyone has a tip for how to get Publican to build a
proper PDF from that document, I'd appreciate it.  It's totally hosed
on my Fedora 11 box, although I was able to build an HTML version and
then print to PDF from that.