Joining the Fedora Infrastructure team

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 24 09:32:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'd like to join the Infrastructure team, so here is my introduction.

I'm a junior system engineer. I have a short (one year) experience
managing RHEL (2.1 to 5, yes we still have 2.1 in production :'( ) web
servers running J2EE applications with Apache/JOnAS (please, don't ask
me the versions of those two, you might have nightmares ^^').

I'm also getting familiar with TurboGears web applications as I'm
developing one myself. [1]

Finally, for the skills that might be of interest to the
Infrastructure team, I'm a Fedora package maintainer. [2]

My motivation for joining the Infrastructure team is that I feel like
I can help, even if only a little, and I'm sure I can learn a lot from
this (and I love learning :)

I'll try to be around this thursday for the IRC meeting. Let me know
if there's something I can do in the meantime.

Best regards,

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/shomyu/
[2] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/bochecha