[Change Request] Website changes for F12-Alpha

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Tue Aug 25 01:12:34 UTC 2009

The following two changes are needed to ensure the website is ready
for the alpha release tomorrow morning.  I won't push them until
tomorrow morning, but can I get a few +1's for them a while?

Todd Zullinger (2):
  fedora-web: Disable /get-prerelease redirect for F12-Alpha
  fedora-web: Use f12-alpha branch

 modules/fedora-web/files/redirects.conf |    4 ++--
 modules/fedora-web/files/syncStatic.sh  |    2 +-