Introduction

Maxim Burgerhout maxim at wzzrd.com
Sat Dec 19 10:55:07 UTC 2009

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

I lurked during the last meeting, but I don't think I'll be able to
attend the next two (the 24th already being part of Christmas (more or
less) in the Netherlands and the 31th being New Year's Eve: stuff has
been planned a long time ago).

Starting January 7th, I'll put the meeting in my weekly roster for
every Thursday evening. Starting today, I'll drop by in #fedora-admin
on a regular basis.

Looking forward to working with you all!

Maxim