Calendaring system?

Simon Birtwistle simon at
Fri Feb 6 22:47:35 UTC 2009

One Zikula calendar module has a variety of feeds (see or for a live demo.  It might need some template modifications for display, but you could allow users to submit events and so on by logging in with their FAS ID.  However, I am sure there are better standalone solutions out there, if you're happy to maintain a separate tool.