Fedora new member

Omkar Phadke om.sysadmin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 14:36:27 UTC 2009

Hello Guys/Gals,
                            Myself Omkar Ashok Phadke,I have just joined
Fedora Infrastructure team.Following are my Qualification and Skills.I am
Interested in Troubleshooting,Virtualization and learning more abt Mail
Servers,Interested in Apache Server.
Currently Pursuing:M.Sc(CS)
Qualification:B.Sc(IT)
University:Mumbai
Certifications:RHCE Certified
Certification No:805009464237208
Skills:Apache,Virtualization,NIS,NFS,Squid,Sendmail
Career Interest:Linux System Admin
Working:Not Currently but looking for a Linux System Admin Job
Previous Experience:Windows Xp Desktop Support but just for 3months.

                                                       I hope I get to work
with u people n get to learn a lot thnking u all

Yours truly

~Omkar~