New SOP page

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 20:28:12 UTC 2009

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-02-14 at 11:54 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
>> My only concern here is we're not the only group with SOP's, releng also
>> uses them.  Although as long as we don't conflict it might not be a
>> terrible idea to merge them.
>
> Interesting thought.  What purpose does grouping them into a Category
> serve?

I've redone Package Database and haproxy so you can see how it works.

Legacy entrypoint: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/SOP
Redirects to: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Infrastructure_SOPs

List of pages where new names are nicely alphabetized.

Click on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Database_Infrastructure_SOP

to go to the Package Database page.  A template shows the shortcut link
to this page on the right.  So using the link:
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SOP:PKGDB

takes you to the same page.

This setup does require one more step by the document creator.  The
shortcut redirect is not automatically created; you have to create that
in addition to the SOP page.

-Toshio