Fedora new member

Omkar Phadke om.sysadmin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 06:49:56 UTC 2009

Hello Mccgrath,
                         I am RHCE fresher n I am looking towards
contributing Fedora.I knw I am a fresher and do not have gr8 experience but
wanna contribute as much as I can n wanna learn good things.Currently I am
doing my MSc in Computer Science so I can give a little time but I would try
to give as much as time I can.I have vacations in May so can work more at
that time.I wanted to join fedora-web if possible