introduction

Jony Cohen jony.cohenjo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:34:50 UTC 2009

Hi, my name is Jony
I'm 24 and have a B.Sc in math & computer science
I'm working as a sysadmin/sysdba on *nux\Oracle envirment for the last 5
years (the *nix includes RHEL 4,5, HP-UX, Tru64)
I've worked with clusters, web application servers and databases, where the
main focus was on the DB and clusters.
I know python, perl, C, C++, Java, PL\SQL and of course bash, tcsh, awk...

I guess my expirence as an Oracle DBA is not much of a use in your
envirment...

my user name in FAS is cohenjo

I would like to join the following groups sysadmin-devel and sysadmin-dba (I
understand that the 2nd group is restricted, than lets start with devel...)
I guess NOC and tools would fit also...

I'd like to contribute any way I can... just let me know what i can do :)

- Jony