Needed: mod_wsgi SOP

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 03:21:28 UTC 2009

Anyone here want to write up a short SOP on deploying a mod_wsgi
application?  FAS and Bodhi configuration in puppet can serve as a
reference for doing this and lmacken, ricky, and I can answer questions.
 It can be short and other people can expand on it later.

We don't need to go into details about creating the wsgi script
(although a little bit can't hurt) but mainly focusing on how to
construct the apache config file.  What directory to place the wsgi
script in, etc.

This would complement the present TurboGears and Supervisor SOPs.

-Toshio