Potential project for Fedora Infrastructure newcomers: Deploy Review Board for use by hosted projects

Ramez Hanna rhanna at informatiq.org
Thu Feb 19 19:16:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

in the company where i work we have deployed reviewboard 3 month ago
i did all the work

I am not a member of  any of the frdora sigs but i would love the chance to
work my way in!

I can start the test system for people to try out. and i can also start on
packaging

If you possible give me access to a test server and i'll do the work right
away