Outage Notification - Koji, plague 2009-02-21 15:00 UTC

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at bludgeon.org
Mon Feb 23 05:37:22 UTC 2009

> This has been completed and building is back to normal.  please report any
> odd failures.  there has been a very large change in koji.
> noarch subpackages are now supported,  which needs srpms to be built in a
> chroot.  the last of F-11's features that needed koji chanes are now ready
> to deploy.

I'm not sure if this is related but I'm having issues building in
plague for EPEL:

  http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-5-epel/1529-pyodbc-2.1.4-3.el5/ppc/job.log

Seems like python is missing from the buildroot there?  I've double
checked and rebuilt my package under my own mock environment a few
times so I'm really hoping this isn't a goof on my part....

Ray