QA!

Omkar Phadke om.sysadmin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 04:32:23 UTC 2009

Hello Mike,
                  I am a bit busy in College Pracs n Exams Preparations but
for the new release features, I would like to suggest something like support
for the Printers like Lexmark X1100 and so on.I didn't found the support for
it.Plz if Fedora Community could see into it.
                 I am sorry if I have said anything beyond the scope of this
group but we have to look into it ...

~Omkar~