RFC - sysadmin guidelines

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sun Jan 11 16:32:37 UTC 2009

This isn't really required but it's my intention to implement these
policies (or what we come to after some discussion).  This is targeted
_ONLY_ at this team and those with shell access to our servers.  Its not
my intention to roll it out to the larger community, though its certainly
a good idea for people to read through it.

http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/policy/

Give these a read and think on them some.  There's quite a bit there. I
understand that much of what is listed there is impossible to enforce, and
I certainly don't think we'll be at the point where I'm removing people
from groups who aren't following the policies but I'm hoping it won't come
to that.  For now though I'm thinking the honor system.

	-Mike