DRBD

John Anderson john.e.anderson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:43:04 UTC 2009

CentOS does include them and I use them occasionally. The only specifc
instance I can think of off hand was an HA mailfilter.

Ubuntu / Debian does not yet include them as far as I am aware.

It's not a bad option for replicating on non-SAN boxes.

It would be really nice to see it accepted upstream, probably see
quite a bit more use.