Fedora Security Policy

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 16:34:05 UTC 2009

So I've added some suggested changes and would like to do this on the list
instead of on IRC.  So here's what I propose:

http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/policy/ [1]

1) I'd like everyone in a sysadmin* group to be compliant with this policy
as part of orientation for new members.

2) I'd like everyone who is already in a sysadmin* group to become
compliant with this standard by March 31st 2009.  PLENTY of time to make
whatever changes you need to make.

3) We'll continue to refine this policy but never with the assumption that
everyone is immediately compliant.  Notice will be given.

	-Mike

[1] I'm working on finding permanent hosting for that, but for now
fedorapeople will work.