Change freeze

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Jan 22 22:08:32 UTC 2009

We are FROZEN!

Sorry for the short notice, the alpha always sneaks up on us.  But we are
now FROZEN!

Whats this mean?  Well,

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/SOP/Release#Change_Freeze

BAM!  It means that. This is a pre-freeze so many things aren't frozen
(see that link to find what does and does not apply to you).  We will
unfreeze 2009-02-04.  If you've got something to do, make sure it gets
+1'ed.

Also, we'll be doing a fairly major upgrade after the Alpha ships of
moving from RHEL 5.2 to RHEL5.3  I haven't done any work on this yet but
will over the coming months to see if we will run in to any issues.

	-Mike