Automating hosted projects?

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 27 13:23:00 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 08:09 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Does the Fedora Hosted FAQ or instruction sheet have a link to the
> location on the wiki describing how people can get by with fpeeps.o
> until their Hosted project appears?

All the info about the things you can do on fedorapeople is here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/fedorapeople.org

Paul: Is there a specific case where someone was outraged by having to
wait to get a fedorahosted project and stormed off to google code
instead?  And, frankly, do we care? Is our goal to get angry, impatient
developers to host their code at fedorahosted?

-sv