change request: python-hashlib install on fedorapeople.org and new yum

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Jan 28 21:16:52 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 2:42 PM, seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> in order to stop the rss feed generator from kvetching I'd like to
> install the new python-hashlib and new yum pkgs (from rhel 5.3) on
> fedorapeople.
>
> Can I get a couple of +1's?

+1

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"