[Fwd: Re: CMS Option: Zikula]

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 00:39:15 UTC 2009

2009/1/29 Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com>:
> I sent this to the docs list when they started considering Zikula.  Now
> that we're setting up a test instance and getting some people on the
> infrastructure team to work on it it seems like a good point in time to
> forward it here.

That sounds awfully low for Postnuke. Doing a quick google search of
postnuke security fixes and just looking at different releases.. there
should be about 20 with some amount in core and a lot in plugins. My
information about the current state of PostNuke is not good. I am
betting that they are doing a lot more for security but a number of 4
problems just was too low for the amount of systems I have had to
'clean' since 2002.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux